We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Nakuru or Amboseli national Park

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Lake Nakuru or Amboseli national Park

Dear Travelers of Kenya

Pleas assist me to have good desiocns w/o regrets which is better to fo for a day safari tour Amboseli National park or Lake Nakuru..

I wish to go to Masai Mara bt it seem I will not be able so I can not afford to be frustrate to go to the best replacement for the above place I mentioned

So pls tell me your point of view thru your experience

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lake Nakuru or Amboseli national Park

I have just returned from the Amboseli and it is the best. Lots of game to see and it is only 4 hours drive from Nairobi whereas Lake Nakuru is about 2 hours. Not a hard decision for me - definitely the Amboseli.

12. Re: Lake Nakuru or Amboseli national Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 07, 2009