We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi to entebbe return flights?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Topic
Nairobi to entebbe return flights?

Hi, can any one advise me as to the best airline (cheapest!) to book with for a flight from Nairobi to Entebbe return?

Are the flights reliable with timing etc.

thanx!

keniata
Level Contributor
135 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nairobi to entebbe return flights?

Hi, Kenya airways and fly 540 handle this route. I tend to rank Fly 540 better than KQ. I would advise you use Fly 540 since Kq does not take this route seriously.

Some time last year, KQ delayed a flight that was to arrive at 9pm but arrived at 12am. Give yourself some allowance just in case you are connecting flights to avoid disappointments.

Goodluck!

Nairobi
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nairobi to entebbe return flights?

Air Uganda also operates on this route. Daily morning flight departing Nairobi at 0900hrs arriving 1005 and a night flight departing Nairobi at 2005hrs arrriving at 2110hrs.

Entebbe - Nairobi Daily departing at 0700hrs arriving 0805hrs and an evening flight departing EBB at 1800hrs arriving NBO at 1905. For the fare it is also cheaper than KQ.

3. Re: Nairobi to entebbe return flights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, October 04, 2009