We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marble Arch Hotel - recommend or not?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Marble Arch Hotel - recommend or not?

I haven't been able to find any reviews online for the Marble Arch Hotel in Nairobi. Does anyone have any information on it?

Thanks!

Jacqueline

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marble Arch Hotel - recommend or not?

I haven't actually stayed here but have passed it several times on my travels through kenya as it is right by the Akamba Bus Station - catch a taxi here at night. we did go in once to have a nose about and it looks delightful and prices seem to be fair. However the rough guide to Kenya says it slightly overpriced and I've found they're usually not far of the mark

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marble Arch Hotel - recommend or not?

A good hotel in an unsecured place. Not worth it!!

Nairobi
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marble Arch Hotel - recommend or not?

I agree with Pharouh008 the hotel is good but where it's located is what is the problem.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Marble Arch Hotel - recommend or not?

We had a lovely visit there. We felt very safe in the hotel, but did not venture out in the streets as we arrived at night and left the next morning.

I asked the front desk if there was a grocery nearby in the morning, and they offered to go get whatever I need ed for me!

We had a nice dinner in the hotel and the hotel had a nice breakfast buffet in the morning.

The staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and had hot water.

5. Re: Marble Arch Hotel - recommend or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 29, 2009