We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Seattle
11 posts
Save Topic
Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

Can anyone recommend a 4X4 driver or safari company that will charge a reasonable amount for two adults and a child to leave Nairobi (Lavington) at the crack of dawn and do a one day trip to Nakuru Park and back?

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,869 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

KATO registered www.davidtourskenya.com

safe & reliable

West Seattle
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

asante sana

cheshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

Also Bunson Travel...you'll have to google to get the web site. Used them last week to go to Lk Nakuru

mombasa
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

can highly recommend Ketty Tours (google web), Jambo Travel House & Tropical Odyssey Kenya - www.tropicalodyssey.com

Kenya
Level Contributor
191 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

hi metonym

try www.wonderlink.co.ke good professional service,reasonable prices.

Best of luck!

6. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:29 am, March 02, 2009
Colden, New York
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

Was glad to see this post as my husband and I also looking to schedule something for 1 day in Nairobi. I emailed inquiries to all the websites posted by others on the forum yesterday. I must say I was pleasantly surprised to get an email back from tropical odysseys. I really expected to have to wait longer for a response. I want to thank everyone who gave info for all the various companies able to do day excursions from Nairobi.

8. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 29, 2009