We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure Kenya Safaris

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Adventure Kenya Safaris

Hello!

My friend and I are thinking seriously of using www.adventurekenyasafaris.com but we can't find any reviews on trip advisor.

Has anyone used them for Kilimanjaro or Masa Marai?

Please let us know your thoughts :)

Thanks!

Novi Sad, Serbia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventure Kenya Safaris

Hello!

We used the company www.adventurekenyasafaris.com for our climb to Kilimanjaro some years ago (a family of three of us, my husband, our (at that time) 15 years old daughter and myself). We climbed by Lemosho route and we succeeded to climb the top, partially because of very good guides and excellent organization of this company. We were extremely satisfied with all the details of the organization and the price was good comparing to other companies. So, we can really recommend this company. I can send you more details. Best regards, Andreja

Kampala, Uganda
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventure Kenya Safaris

I would fully recommend Adventure Kenya Safaris as a very efficient and well organized company. I used it to climb My Kenya and a few days later Mt Kilimanjaro. Both trips were economical and good value compared to other companies. I would particularly like to recommend my two guides on both occasions-Chris (Mt Kenya) and Abel (Mt Kilimanjaro). They provided enormous support in helping me to summit.

Lesley

Mentioned in this post
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
29 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventure Kenya Safaris

Hi ... Have you submitted Kili ? I am going with adventurekenyasafari on 13 July .... i am very much worried .. regarding climbing Kilimanjaro ....

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
29 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventure Kenya Safaris

Climbed Kilimanjaro with adventurekenyasafari on 19th July and done Masai MAra safari also with the same company ... and i have not enough words to thanks the operator Chris and Castro for the hospitality , help and assistance ..... Haven't seen any operator anywhere in the world working so closely with the clients .... yes there are guides , porter who take you the summit but the way Castro and Chris meet most of the clients personally to brief them about the climb or the safari , make them comfortable is touching .... from my previous message can see how worried i was about the climb but i am all smiles after going with them ... will recommend the operator 100% . Chris helped and behaves really like a brother and make my dream of Africa a reality and a successful trek .... One of the best budget operator among a plethora of options ... food and all the services provided during the trek was best ..... i think that anyone will provide ... for me it was more of confidence for a single traveller that was induced in me by Chris and Castro .... these two guys are there to make your trek a successful and memorable :)

5. Re: Adventure Kenya Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 10, 2017