We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limpieza Baño Kenia.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Limpieza Baño Kenia.

Hola hola!

Tengo un viaje en los próximos días a Kenia. Todo lo tengo ya ordenado y listo. Sólo que desconozco cuáles son las características del agua en los baños de hoteles. Si no hay ningún problema. Estaré en los hoteles OLE SERENI y THE ARK.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,328 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limpieza Baño Kenia.

Mario,

este es el foro Inglés, si quieres hacer una pregunta en castellano, puede probar aquí

tripadvisor.es/ShowForum-g294206-i9216-Kenya…

Pero estos son buenos hoteles, habrá muy limpio y no hay problemas con el agua en los baños, excepto que es no es potable. ¿Qué características que te refieres?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question in English

"Bathroom Cleaning Kenya.

Hello hello!

I have a trip in the coming days to Kenya. Everything is ordered and ready.The only unknown is what are the characteristics of the water in the bathrooms of hotels. If there is no problem. I'll be in the Ole Sereni and The Ark"

My reply "This is the English forum, if you want to ask a question in Spanish, you can ask here:

But these are good hotels they will be very clean and there is no problem with the water, except it is not drinkable. What characteristics do you mean?"

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limpieza Baño Kenia.

Greetings Doffcocker!

Thank you for your quick response.

Well, I just want to know about the conditions of water for a shower (If i can use this water for genital areas and/or teeth brushing)

Thank you!

Ukunda, Coast, Kenya
Level Contributor
998 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limpieza Baño Kenia.

You can always brush your teeth with bottled water if you have doubts. As for the other anatomical areas, I'm not going there...

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,059 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limpieza Baño Kenia.

Too much information!

5. Re: Limpieza Baño Kenia.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 22, 2015