We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

victoria falls plus safari

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
victoria falls plus safari

is it possible to do a safari and Victoria falls.about how much would a plane fare be, narobi to falls and back, or would we be better off on a safari in a different country, i.e south Africa and then on to the falls,we will have 2 weeks but don't want to spend all our money on plane tickets,

we will be departing for Africa from London would like to see as many of the big 5 as possible on the safari sometime in mid june,

do prices really jump much after june 15th,

thanks jim

we would also consider trains if recomended

Natural World Kenya Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Roberto Toba Safari Kenya - Day Tours
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Safari Kenya Watamu - Day Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: victoria falls plus safari

Here's a link to a similar topic:

tripadvisor.com/…54961083

If Vic Falls a must, I'd suggest South Africa or Botswana for a safari with a side trip to VF, which in my mind merits no more than two nights. If not essential to visit VF, I'd stick with East Africa.

2. Re: victoria falls plus safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 13, 2015