We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JT Safaris or Pollmans

1 post
1 review
JT Safaris or Pollmans

Hi, I am looking at going to Kenya September 2014 with my partner. I have found some great hotels through various UK travel agents, some of these also offer safari as part of the package. I have found out that Thomsons (who I will probably book with) use Pollmans safaris. Through research I found JT and they seem great.

Any advice on either of these companies to help me decide would be much appreciated...I am very apprehensive about booking independently but JT has fab reviews!

Thankyou

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: JT Safaris or Pollmans

We used Pollmans. Great company.

Message me if you want more details as you've probably already made your booking.

2. Re: JT Safaris or Pollmans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:26 am, April 30, 2014
uk
Level Contributor
163 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: JT Safaris or Pollmans

I can personally recommend. Air beach tours Diani. .... Ferdinand Mwango is the owner

On both our trips to Kenya we have used him and his drivers ... Great service ... Email me if you want info

Kind regards

Mandy

uk
Level Contributor
163 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: JT Safaris or Pollmans

Sorry I meant beach air tours ( if you plan to google it!!) oops

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
6,429 posts
383 reviews
5. Re: JT Safaris or Pollmans

I took offers from both companies and we decided to go with the one that offers private safari: JT Safaris. For one day safari trip to Tsavo East JT quoted us 185 USD pp in a minivan and 220 USD pp in a jeep while Pollmans' price was 215 USD pp but in a minivan with at least 4 people. Logically we opted for JT and we took the best decision. You need to pay an advance of 30% of the total safari price.

Miki

6. Re: JT Safaris or Pollmans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 01, 2015