We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seats Kenya Airways

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Seats Kenya Airways

Hi

Travelling to Kenya in September. Would like to pre-book seats on the Kenya Airways flights.

Does anyone have any experience of the "twosome" seats? I am informed by my travel company that it is not possible to pre-book extra legroom seats near the emergency exits. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

london
Destination Expert
for Zambia, Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park
Level Contributor
5,138 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Seats Kenya Airways

Just one tip-

I was on a group tour once using Kenya Airways, and one couple had been super organised and booked thesame pair of seats going outbound and coming back (also one of those 2 seat rows). On the way out they found one of the seat back TVs wasn't working. Then unfortunately it was the same plane coming back, with the TV still not fixed!

So I would not book exactly the same seats on the return journey- book the equivalent pair on the other side of the plane or similar.

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,223 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Seats Kenya Airways

Those are the seats we try to get at the back of the aircraft. They are fine and very handy for the toilet and galley for top ups. The downside is when they have a deportee, they usually use the middle back row for the deportee, doctor and security people and then they won't let you sit there. We've been turfed out on a couple of occasions.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Seats Kenya Airways

Thanks Stokeygirl and Tembofan for your posts. Let's hope and pray that there wont be any deportees on our flight.

Will remember to book opposite side on return flight.

Thanks again

Bize-Minervois...
Level Contributor
447 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Seats Kenya Airways

Yippee, glad to have been of help

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Seats Kenya Airways

Artdeco2 thank you so much for putting the phone number up!!! Our 90 days was yesterday, I rang up and we're all booked in for 17 D&E, less than 5 minutes on the phone, brilliant :-) thanks again!

Bize-Minervois...
Level Contributor
447 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Seats Kenya Airways

see I told you all, its easy

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Seats Kenya Airways

My pleasure, don't forget to book your seats 90 days ahead on the return journey as well. Thanks also to other TA members for their input. Anything is possible with these very informative and helpful forums.

Regards.

28. Re: Seats Kenya Airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 12, 2014