We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pal-Davis Adventures. Fantastic 8 day Safari!

Boston, MA
4 posts
1 review
Pal-Davis Adventures. Fantastic 8 day Safari!

I just wanted to say how happy I was with our recent 8 day safari with David Wathiani and his company Pal-Davis Adventures out of Nairobi. I don't work for him, have no professional relationship with him, but I can tell you I won't use anyone else for anything I do in Kenya or Tanzania. Absolutely great. From wiring a deposit on the safari, to airport pickups, to communicating to me when the other member of my party was stuck in Europe, to our driver/guide Michael keeping us safe through three major game parks, to the 5 star lodges - all of it really, really fantastic. I was nervous about coming to East Africa for the first time, so checked their references, etc., and everyone was right: they're incredibly attentitive, have a great, personal communication style and we never felt for one minute they weren't working for us or trying to make certain we had the greatest trip of our lives. They were flexible, generous, and the safari was amazing enough, but to get to know them personally and have them open the door to Kenya for us was really the greatest treat we've had in a long time. You could use anyone in Kenya you want - there's a million operators and to be fair - Pal-Davis is the only one I've used - but I wouldn't select anyone else. Safari is exciting and I believe when you hire someone you're literally putting your safety in their hands. David Wathiani, Michael, Robinson, and Krissy are the only ones we trust. Thanks David for the most memorable, fantastic vacation we've ever had. Again, I don't work for them. I'm just a paralegal in Boston, MA - so if you need additional details or have questions, don't hesitate to contact me via PM.....Thanks!!!!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Pal-Davis Adventures. Fantastic 8 day Safari!

I just got back from a 21 day Kenyan trip with Pal-Davis and would echo everything you say.If you want a unique Kenyan experience,David is the one to use.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Pal-Davis Adventures. Fantastic 8 day Safari!

I just got back from a 21 day Kenyan trip with Pal-Davis and would echo everything you say.If you want a unique Kenyan experience,David is the one to use.

Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
3. Re: Pal-Davis Adventures. Fantastic 8 day Safari!

I have just returned from an amazing 3 week safari with David from Pal - Davis Adventures. I have travelled to Africa 7 times now and with several different tour operators but David and his company were outstanding, so far ahead of all the others. This was the 4th time I have been with David and while his knowledge is amazing and service outstanding, it is the love of his country and the knowledge and passion for Kenya you go home with is what makes the difference. He goes out of his way to make the trip a personal one and not a tourist one so you feel part of the country while you are there. Unfortunately you may love it so much you might have to go back again and again as I have done !! The last 4 trips were with Pal - Davis and all my future ones will be too !!

Etobicoke
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
4. Re: Pal-Davis Adventures. Fantastic 8 day Safari!

We have taken 6 safaris with different members and friends of our family. The safaris we hve taken have varied from 5 to 9 days. We have been to many of the parks in Kenya and have had the opportunity to visit many parts of teh country. All of te safaris have been wonderful. Each experience has been unique. Pal Davis is an excellent safari company. David is certainly among the best. Enjoy

5. Re: Pal-Davis Adventures. Fantastic 8 day Safari!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, April 24, 2011