We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile cruise Budget Holidays Ireland

Dublin
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nile cruise Budget Holidays Ireland

Anybody been on a Nile cruise with Budget Holidays Ireland.

What Is quality of Boats used on their 3 and 4 day cruises

New York
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nile cruise Budget Holidays Ireland

I don't know the company, my advice is to book your cabins on the upper floor and the front of the ship , or you will have a lot of noise and vibration from the engines, make sure you tell your tour company about this before you book it.

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Egypt, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
3,341 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nile cruise Budget Holidays Ireland

if you can give some names of boats we can help with opinions

yes try to book upper level cabin and also to the front not ot the rear of the boat to be away from the viberation and engin smell

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
13,287 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nile cruise Budget Holidays Ireland

My impression is that people who go on the cheaper boats have disproportionately more complaints. I think it would be well worth while paying a little extra for the better rated boats.

4. Re: Nile cruise Budget Holidays Ireland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 27, 2009