We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Egypt-Hottest month to go ?????

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Egypt-Hottest month to go ?????

I have been to luxor at least six occasions, however nothing can prepare you for the heat when you step of the plane, however I am finding a ot of conflicting information in holiday broshures, as to when the hottest month to go is, some say June is the hottest, some say july or August. can someone please help me find an answer ?

12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Egypt-Hottest month to go ?????

I think July and August are the hottest. I wish you enjoy it.!!!!!!!!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,878 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Egypt-Hottest month to go ?????

hiya defo july!! nice and warm!!!!!!!!! maggieomx

Level Contributor
1,581 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Egypt-Hottest month to go ?????

I moved here from UK in July last year. Temps were 45-50 end of July through August possibly more on a few days but no-one ever says it more than 50 because nobody would have to work then!!!!

Level Contributor
59 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Egypt-Hottest month to go ?????

Just got back from luxor and it was 140 degres in day time and 100 in the night but they did have a couple of days heatwave but its hot hot. Take your time drink plenty of water and enjoy your time

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Egypt-Hottest month to go ?????

July and August have the hottest days and sometimes there are hot waves in June that match that level, like the one of last week (I was lucky to be abroad but when i returned everybody was talking about it) :)

6. Re: Weather in Egypt-Hottest month to go ?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, August 14, 2009