We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry service Jolie Ville

lancashire
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry service Jolie Ville

Will be packing this week-end for 2 weeks holiday at the Jolie Ville. Every holiday we always take too much clothing and would like to cut down and make use of the laundry service. Has anyone any experience of this as I wouldn't like to get things back a size smaller!! An idea of cost would also be appreciated

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
330 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry service Jolie Ville

Hello , in French !

J'ai employé plusieurs fois leur blanchisserie pour des chemises d'homme , pantalons et pyjamas : aucun problème et bon marché .

Je ne donnerais pas une robe en soie ou du cashmeere ...

Have a nice holiday !

2. Re: Laundry service Jolie Ville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:09 pm, March 02, 2013
UK
Level Contributor
810 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry service Jolie Ville

I haven't stayed at the JV for a long time but prices for laundry in those kind of hotels are pretty similar.

T-shirts tend to be around the 15LE mark and most items range from 12 to 20 LE. Remember to look out for hotel taxes and charges. I love the laundry service in hotels and use it frequently in Egypt. The only thing that is a tad annoying is that in every hotel, laundry deliverers stalk you for tips. Rather than just returning the laundry to your room, they wait until you return to deliver it. No matter what time of the day you return, they hunt you down and deliver just as you get back in. I wish I knew how they did it:)

How the laundry list descibes clothing always amused me. 'Sleepy wear' for Nightwear, for example.

London
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry service Jolie Ville

Yes. Clothes looked after beautifully. Not expensive either for a hotel.

5. Re: Laundry service Jolie Ville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 05, 2014