We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool Usage

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
333 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Pool Usage

I will be going to Luxor in March and wondered if the larger hotels have a charge for use of their pools by non-residents.

I'm staying at the St Joseph and would probably like a larger pool although I have read good reviews of the hotel (Usually stay at the Nile Palace but the deal was fantastic for the St Joseph!).

Any info would be gratefully received

Thanks

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool Usage

I know its not a large hotel but you can use the pool at the Lotus, think it is around 50LE. It is used by a lot of the ex-pats. We got a cheap deal one year for St Jo then booked 3 nights at the Isis, which then was only £56.

Phil

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool Usage

The Sonesta will let you use the rather nice pool at a small price .

The St Joseph is such a great little hotel with that lovely roof restaurant pool area, I will be surprised if you will ever want to leave it.

3. Re: Pool Usage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 22, 2014