We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Is Taxi Fare From Airport to Hotel Near Karnak?

Toronto
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What Is Taxi Fare From Airport to Hotel Near Karnak?

Hello,

I may stay in a hotel near Karnak Temple. Just wanted to know what is a fare price of a taxi ride in from airport?

I don't want to overpay...

Thanks.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What Is Taxi Fare From Airport to Hotel Near Karnak?

I usually pay around 80 LE. Some times I paid less and other times more. It depends on the driver and your ability of haggling.

CHEERS

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,920 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Is Taxi Fare From Airport to Hotel Near Karnak?

I think LE80 is rather high as LE80-100 is the going rate for the West Bank.

For Karnak, although I've not done this, I think LE30-50 would be more reasonable - but will stand corrcted by someone who does this particular journey.

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What Is Taxi Fare From Airport to Hotel Near Karnak?

Usual rate for a taxi from the airport to most of the East bank hotels is 50 le. I cannot think of a hotel near to Karnak Temple though.

Edward

4. Re: What Is Taxi Fare From Airport to Hotel Near Karnak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, March 24, 2010