We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

liverpool
3 posts
1 review
Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

I received a small brochure from Cruise Control, regarding Nile Cruises. They use the Treasure, Diamond and the Liberty.

It all appears very appealing.

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this company and their Nile Cruises?

Steve

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

Hi there,

Cruise control have been known to cause a few problems,regarding their cruise ships. Take a look at this thread here....There are a lot of pages,but i feel it will be in your best interest to take a good look through it.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294203-i9259-k909…

Jan

bristol england
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

Hi there steve.

I was booked on with C.C but have forgone my deposit as the boat i was booked on is in a bad way and once C.C have taken a deposit they will not give it back despite many requests to talk to some in charge.

Their staff give you all the spill about a top class boat and the best rooms but in fact it is all a lie.

Have a look at the Kuoni sight , yes you pay a bit more but you will get much better service and a better boat.

Mike

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

Hi ratchet,

Have you rebooked through anyone else yet?

We always travel with Kuoni, and have never ever had any complaints. I agree that they are a little more expensive but are proffessional, and completely efficient. I am also a great believer, that you do actually GET what you pay for. Take a cheap hoilday...get mediocre accommodation etc. Take a more expensive one....get better!

bristol england
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

Hello Nebel

Yes I have rebooked, and as you can guess it was with Kuoni.

They are much more professional , even down to the paper work.

When I had the booking ref from cruise control I asked what time and flight we would be on and the opperator could not tell me , he said we would be on a plane on 26th dec and that was it..............

What good is that . they could not even tell what company I would be traveling with..

When I cancelled Cruise Control and rebooked with Kuoni I had the paper work through in 2 days and they even offer to get your visa's , all the flight times and numbers are all clearly marked.

I am now able to judge if I need to book a hotel room at heathrow and pre book our car parking, lounge booking , It is worth the little bit extra just for the peace of mind.

Many thanks Mike

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

Hi Mike,

Yes Kuoni are indeed very proffesional...are you doing a cruise still? We will be on our way again come August 31st, can't wait!

I hope you have a great holiday.

Jan

United kingdom
Level Contributor
46 posts
6. Re: Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

Hi Steve.. go look at the M/S Liberty thread and weep!

I have rebooked with Libra holidays aboard the M/S Domina Prestige Emilio for December 12th 2004

Read what I have to say in other thread?

Hope this helps you?

Regards

Silk:)

United kingdom
Level Contributor
46 posts
7. Re: Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

Sorry..having a blonde moment.. I meant to type 12th December 2005!

Silk :)

United kingdom
Level Contributor
46 posts
8. Re: Cruise Control - Nile Cruise

Sorry..having a blonde moment.. I meant to type 12th December 2005!

Silk :)