We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nile cruise on ms stephanie

scotland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
nile cruise on ms stephanie

just got back from what was a wonderful cruise on ms stephanie.everything was great until my partner came down with..Pharoes revenge.The tour guide was asked to let me go and get something as i had been before and knew its not a simple case of the 'runs'.If he had been doing his job right she would'nt have missed 4 days of the trip and eventually had to get a doctor,which cost £80 plus £10 for the tablets which he should have told us about in the first place.The boat itself was fine and the staff helpful but its ruined what should have been a trip of a lifetime.So just to let everyone know that the Nile was wonderful but be aware that the medication is there and should be given right away.Antinal and rehydration drinks will sort it.

1. Re: nile cruise on ms stephanie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 14, 2010