We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dahabiya Hadeel

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
178 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Dahabiya Hadeel

Has anyone sailed on this boat on the Nile. We are thinking about trying it out in July?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,216 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dahabiya Hadeel

Hi, I am wondering the same for my December cruise.

Here's a post I started with Haddeed instead of Hadeel

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294205-i9426-k206…

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,216 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dahabiya Hadeel

Hi, still looking for some ino. Can't believe no one here has sailed on this ship before.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Alex

3. Re: Dahabiya Hadeel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:48 am, February 06, 2009
4. Re: Dahabiya Hadeel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:42 pm, September 07, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,216 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dahabiya Hadeel

Thx! Actually I came back less than 2 weeks ago. I took my cances and went with Hadeel.

And while it was not an original Dahabiya but a convered boat Dahabiya style, it was a very nice experience. There happened to be just the two of us as other guests had canceled!

I will beposting reviews in the weeks to come. But in a nutshell a very nice experience. Only drawback was food. Was OK but didn't leave up to expectations.

Southern California
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dahabiya Hadeel

Just returned from a group trip where we had an EXCELLENT experience all around on the Hadeel!!! A beautiful ship and would highly recommend to all future travelers. We were on the 3/14 to 3/21 sailing from Luxor to Aswan.

It was very comfortable, spacious cabins, friendly crew, and excellent food. Our guide suggested Egyptian food, and it was wonderful, a wide variety of dishes and choices. Loved the pace of the trip, the stops at the sites and also stops for picnic lunch and evening barbeque onshore at quiet Nile islands.

This boat is owned by Nile Heritage, and we worked with their sister agency Executive Travel for additional arrangements in Cairo and Abu Simbel. Highly recommended.

Mentioned in this post
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
Aswan
Aswan
Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Abu Simbel
Abu Simbel
Aswan Governorate, Egypt
7. Re: Dahabiya Hadeel

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 11:17 am, October 18, 2009