We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile Cruise in January 2018

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Nile Cruise in January 2018

Hi,

I am attempting to book a Nile Cruise in January. I need to start the cruise on a Monday or Tuesday. I think it would be best to start from Aswan but this is not essential and would like to do 3 or 4 nights. I prefer 3 nights. There will be 2 adults and one 13 yo. I am not sure who to contact or what site is reputable. I am looking for a nice cruise not super high end but clean and nice. I will be traveling with some Egyptian relative so I do not want it to be really expensive. Any suggestions on how to book this? Thanks for your help.

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
91 posts
1. Re: Nile Cruise in January 2018

Four nights cruises from Luxor to Aswan start on

Saturday.

Monday.

Thursday. Every week.

They leave Luxor on next day at lunch time.

Three nights cruises from Aswan to Luxor start on

Friday.

Sunday.

Monday.

Wednesday. Every week.

Some of them leave on the same day of check in at late night, and some of them leave next day after Abu Simbel Tour.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Nile Cruise in January 2018

Thank you so much for the information. Now what is the best way to go about booking the cruise?

Luxor, Egypt
Level Contributor
91 posts
3. Re: Nile Cruise in January 2018

There are lots of Egyptian tour operators can provide you what you want.

Contact some of them.

Check prices.

Choose the best.

4. Re: Nile Cruise in January 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 09, 2018