We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regina Travel of Egypt - Cairo

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Regina Travel of Egypt - Cairo

Hey i am planning a trip to Luxor and Cairo and am getting a great deal through Nile Cruisers operated by Regina travel of Egypt. However i can't find a single review on them and it makes me very uncomfortable. Anyone dealt with them before?

Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Regina Travel of Egypt - Cairo

Hi, did you go with them in the end? I am about to confirm my tour too and was checking on reviews. Any good?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,708 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Regina Travel of Egypt - Cairo

You might getter better and/or more current replies if you post your queries on the Luxor or Cairo Forums.

Giza, Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Regina Travel of Egypt - Cairo

very good company

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Regina Travel of Egypt - Cairo

Excellent Company cannot speak highly enough of them. Travelled to Egypt in Nov 2012, they did everything for us, we went to Cairo, White Desert, a cruise down the Nile and Hurghada. Met us at the airport, got us through immigration and customs, and were extremely flexible, we just told them where we wanted to go and how long we wanted to stay in each place and they organised a guide and driver to take us. The guide even stayed on the cruise with us (in a staff cabin)so that he organise a driver to show us around at each port.

I was a little concerned as they seemed too cheap, and I could not find any reviews on them, but researched to make sure their IATA was legit.

I must say I was amazed as all the accommodation was 5 star, and looking forward to using them again in a year or 2.

Cairo, Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Regina Travel of Egypt - Cairo

I know the company it is old famous travel agency in Egypt, any way do not worry about the official travel agencies in Egypt they are well controlled by the ministry of tourism

6. Re: Regina Travel of Egypt - Cairo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 31, 2014