We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sound & Light show schedule for September & October

Giza, Egypt
Level Contributor
906 posts
Save Topic
Sound & Light show schedule for September & October

Hi folks! For information about the Sound & Light show schedule, how to get there, etc. (which I inadvertently posted in the Cairo forum - oops!) please look here: tripadvisor.com/…8712726

Giza, Egypt
Level Contributor
906 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sound & Light show schedule for September & October

Today, October 12th, is the last day of the holy month of Ramadan here in Egypt, which means that tomorrow is the first day of the 3-day national holiday known as Eid il-Fitr, which in turn means that the Sound & Light show will start its winter schedule: i.e. effective Saturday the 13th and throughout the winter until next spring the S&L shows will start at 6.30pm.

I have learned from my contacts at the S&L company that they have added a couple of shows to the existing schedule: a French show at 9.30pm on Thursdays, and an English show at 9.30pm on Sundays - which is great because previously Sunday was the only night of the week that there was no English show. They are also planning on possibly adding a fourth show on Wednesdays, which may be either Spanish or Italian. For the full S&L schedule, see: http://www.egyptsandl.com/shows.asp?show=1 (Note: the site has not yet been updated to include the new shows!)

I would also like to let you know that there will be no shows at all on this coming Wednesday October 17th as there will be a private party occupying the site. Normal service will be resumed on the 18th.

For further information on the Sound & Light show, look here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294201-i9404-k142…

U.S.- MN
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sound & Light show schedule for September & October

Thank you, Karen - always appreciate your knowledge being shared with us!

3. Re: Sound & Light show schedule for September & October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 08, 2009