We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casablanca to Cairo??

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
542 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Casablanca to Cairo??

I am beginning to plan a month or so-long trek (present to myself for finishing my doctorate! woohoo!! haha) and wanted to begin in Egypt, then head to Athens and Istandbul, visit family in Switzerland, and then end up somewhere in Europe before I head back to the States. I have frequent flyer miles with American, but they don't fly into Cairo....they do fly into Morocco! So, I figured, hey! Why not start there! But I'm having problems finding a way from Casablanca to Cairo. Alitalia doesn't seem to want to accomodate a one-way ticket and Turkish Airlines route me through Istanbul on an overnight flight (guess I could do the Istanbul thing then, but not really the plan I had in mind).

I'm a pretty savvy traveler and am fine with using railways, planes, etc. but was hoping that someone had a suggestion how to get to the other side of the continent! I'm not coming up with the greatest options! lol

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Casablanca to Cairo??

Royal Air Maroc flies directly between Cairo and Casablanca every day. Egypt Air also has a few flights every week. Why go through Milan or Istanbul??

2. Re: Casablanca to Cairo??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 24, 2009