I need some urgent questions answered.
I am planning a last minute 10 day trip to Egypt in the last week of December and have some urgent questions I need answers to.
I have a US Green Card but I am sure I will still need a Visa, right?
1)So do I need to go to the Egyptian counsellate in Washington DC to get a visa (since it is 10 days trip) or can I get the visa at the Cairo airport?
2) How do I go from Cairo to Aswan (and I believe there is another city as well) for the cruise on the Nile. Is there a train that goes from Cairo to Aswan or do I have to take a flight. How about the other city where the cruise leaves from?
3) How much will the train cost , how do I book it and how long will it take? (3 questions). Do I have to book in advance or can I book it when I am in Cairo? Is there a lot of rush at this time of the year?
4) How much does the flight cost and where do I book it?
5) Does the cruise includes sleeping accomodations - or do we have to book a hotel as well? Where do we sleep while on the cruise?
6) How many days/nights is the cruise?
7) How much is the cruise?
8) How will the weather be at the end of December?
I will be eternally indebted if someone can give me these answers ASAP so I can book it
Thanks in advance