We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips & Recommendations!??

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
12 posts
Save Topic
Tips & Recommendations!??

So I've decided to be in Egypt the 18-30th of this September. It will be my very first time traveling anywhere as it is my dream to see the pyramids, history etc.. since it is my first time, I'm trying to be safe as possible. I was a little hesitant at first but I'm just going to go!!!!!

If anyone has any tips, recommendations, if you are traveling during that time frame as well please respond to my forum.

Cheers,

Felicia

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tips & Recommendations!??

it will be nice but try as much as you can to be with local either with a tour guide or with locals

avoid the very short clothes, have cotton cloth cos of the heat

get water from any small shops

keep yourself inside the city

San Jose, California
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tips & Recommendations!??

Thank you dear, I will be with a tour guide :)

3. Re: Tips & Recommendations!??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, November 03, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,746 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tips & Recommendations!??

sharabova s

Of your 6 posts on TA’s Egyptian forums, all 6 refer to the website of the same travel company. Were I of a cynical nature, I might suspect a vested interest.

Edited: 2:58 am, June 04, 2013
5. Re: Tips & Recommendations!??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 06, 2014