We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to Cairo and Nile Cruise

co. tyrone
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Heading to Cairo and Nile Cruise

Hi, I'm heading off soon to Cairo and seven days Nile Cruise - I would be grateful for any info and tips, including do I buy some wine/spirits at Heathrow or at Cairo or locally. Any other tips would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Heading to Cairo and Nile Cruise

Well thank you everybody for your feedback, but I wish to consider that these words comes out from an expert tour operator and tour guide who dealt with dozens of tourists and every single word is based on their experiences and feedback about how they found their tours in Egypt before.

thank you so much and I wish every post here was helpful to our dear @beanrua

12. Re: Heading to Cairo and Nile Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:51 am, May 01, 2013
Edited: 7:51 am, May 01, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
6,001 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Heading to Cairo and Nile Cruise

“…these words comes out from an expert tour operator and tour guide…”

If that is actually the case, then Egyptian tourism looks to be in a lot more trouble than I thought.

14. Re: Heading to Cairo and Nile Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 03, 2014