We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile River Cruise - Al Kahila

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nile River Cruise - Al Kahila

We have received a US$250/day all inclusive quote for our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids aged <10) for a 3N/4D Aswan to Luxor cruise onboard the Al Kahila - a 5 star delux cruise in last week of May 2013. Total cost = US$750

Does anyone have any experience to share about the Al Kahila cruise?

And do you have any feedback to share about the tour operator, Nile Cruise Reservation Centre, who has given us this quote?

Finally is this a good rate?

Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Multi-day Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours, Day Trips
Emo Tours Egypt
Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Day Trips
Let's Explore Egypt
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Deluxe Tours Egypt
Multi-day Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nile River Cruise - Al Kahila

We were travelling on sister boat Al jamila and it was very good. As for price ,please clarify is that for a private tour just for your family or you gonna join a group ? Will you pay for entry tickets or they will ? Are the 4 of you staying in one room or two ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nile River Cruise - Al Kahila

I went on this cruise during 3rd week of December, 2012. Don't go by 5* ranking. It is local ranking and nowhere near comparable to international ranking. So the price quoted seems to me to be 20% higher than it should be.

Having said that actually I don't have anything against the actual cruise. I had great time with my family on the cruise. The staff was very helpful, cheerful and fantastic. Food was very good. Cruise have basic facility nothing special like gym but its the atmosphere and food on the cruise which makes it cheerful.

We had room allocated with balcony and bath tub. Again basic room big enough for 3 persons.

Overall I had great time on cruise. I would definitely recommend the tour.

3. Re: Nile River Cruise - Al Kahila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 02, 2014
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question