We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need recent 5* Nile Cruise Rec that was actually 5*!

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
617 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Need recent 5* Nile Cruise Rec that was actually 5*!

Hi all:

Would settle for 4* if need be and certainly don't want to pay a $ton$, but after recent reports of the ghastly MS Serenade and similiar, I would love to hear some fab reports of a 3 day Nile cruise that had very good, HOT food, no illnesses, great service, clean cabins, etc. Please help. We will be traveling over spring break w/ 3 kids ages 7-11 so will have to book 2 cabins I fear. DO any actually have family suites or connecting cabins? Thanks for any good news!

best,

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
6,966 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need recent 5* Nile Cruise Rec that was actually 5*!

Hi Johnsongypsies,

You should put this question on the Luxor forum to get more replies

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g294205-i9426-L…

I have narrowed it down to either the MS Farah or the Sonesta boat (still not booked yet) they aren't cheap about $430 for a double cabin pp. Some boats are out of service due to lower number of tourists.

Most boats have a couple of suites and also some cabins with interconnecting doors.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
617 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need recent 5* Nile Cruise Rec that was actually 5*!

thanks, will do that!

Aswan
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need recent 5* Nile Cruise Rec that was actually 5*!

Royal Esadora great real 5stars cruise, very cheap only 40 USD per person per night

I have entered almost all the cruises, when I were there I really was surprised all these service for only this price, sonesta and movinpic and travco cruise are wonderful too, but expensive little bit

Edited: 12:55 pm, February 20, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need recent 5* Nile Cruise Rec that was actually 5*!

hello Sonesta St. George is amazing cruise will enjoy it a lot also Farah is nice too but I recommend Sonesta its sailing every Monday 5 days - 4 nights from Luxor to Aswan and 4 days - 3 nights from Aswan to Luxor Farah sailing the same days you can get two cabins one for you and one for the kids if you book the cruise through a travel agent will be cheaper than the web site of the cruise itself have a good trip

5. Re: Need recent 5* Nile Cruise Rec that was actually 5*!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 22, 2014