We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for travelers Dec 22-Jan 6

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas...
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Topic
looking for travelers Dec 22-Jan 6

If you are traveling within Egypt during those dates, I would love to be in contact with you while we are there to exchange info about how the areas are.

Contact me by message. Please only if you are there during those dates. (2 wk X-mas break)

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for travelers Dec 22-Jan 6

Will be there in Cairo from 22Dec to 29 Dec...:) can send me message for any share..:)

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
237 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for travelers Dec 22-Jan 6

Join the couchsurfing.com website.

A lot of the Egyptian members are very friendly, and I have had numerous invites to meet up for coffee. I also feel a lot safer, with cell phone numbers for 9 Cairo locals, who have all said that I can phone them anytime.

3. Re: looking for travelers Dec 22-Jan 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 18, 2013