We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big thumbs up for Emad

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
115 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Big thumbs up for Emad

I want to give a big thumbs up for Emad. We had an awesome trip in Egypt and Emad took care of everything. He customised package for us. He is a very knowledgeable Egyptologist, being an archeologist himself. Amongst the money minded people in this world, it is very rare to see someone very customer focused. Emad was one such person.

I travelled with 2 kids and would strongly recommend his services. I am not affiliated with him by any means, just a very satisfied customer.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,542 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big thumbs up for Emad

I see the Emad PR machine rolls ever onward! Curiously, the enthusiasm and language of your recommendation is eerily similar to your “Emad Rocks” thread of 19 May 2012. If it’s all true and unsolicited, why say it every six months?

Apart from the time lapse, the difference between your two threads appears to be that Emad is longer just “very knowledgeable and organized” but a “very knowledgeable Egyptologist”, and “an archaeologist himself”. Pardon my scepticism but I think this is at best naive and/or hyperbole. Egyptologists and archaeologists tend to work at Egyptology and archaeology, not tour guiding.

Assuming everybody is talking about the same “Emad”, a glance through TA’s prior postings paints a much more chequered picture than the sort of simplistic ‘adverts’ that have appeared over the last week or two.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Big thumbs up for Emad

How inspiring (Yawn) . . . I shall definitely be adding his name to my list of 'Must contacts' (NOT) when in Egypt !

Perth
Level Contributor
75 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Big thumbs up for Emad

I love how people notice these dodgey reposts and fake reviews.

I can't even trust the reviews for restaurants and things to do because of people making accounts / getting friends and either talking a place up or ripping apart their competition.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
7,555 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big thumbs up for Emad

Pazham, please post your "review" of Emad in the attractions section, under activities

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294201-Activiti…

I find it very hard to believe that an Egyptologist / archeologist would charge $46 per day;)

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
8,913 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Big thumbs up for Emad

He already wrote 2 adverts in May under the heading of 'reviews'!!

Please don't ask him to add more!!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
7,555 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Big thumbs up for Emad

lol eLaReF did not see those;) just wanted the ads off the forum

7. Re: Big thumbs up for Emad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 24, 2013