We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobility Scooter Hire in Giza/Cairo

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Launceston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Mobility Scooter Hire in Giza/Cairo

In June 2013 my friend and I will be spending a few days in an hotel in Giza. He is unable to walk long distances and we are wondering whether there is any mobility scooter hire available in Giza [where we will be staying] or Cairo. We are only there for about 3 days at this stage.

Any suggestions and/or help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

stretch

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,094 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire in Giza/Cairo

I am afraid that even if there were, the terrain would be unsuitable for it. Kerbs can be very high, pavement broken, etc. The idea of one in Cairo traffic is unspeakable!He

may find it better to take a folding seat so he can sit down when he needs to or even lightweight folding wheelchair. . Egyptians are used to less able people though and very patient and helpful , though a supply of small notes for tips will be important.

2. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire in Giza/Cairo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 11, 2013