I'm planning to book the following guided tours with a local agency. Would appreciate any comments or suggestions!
- Arrive in Cairo at 4pm - transfer to Mena House Oberoi hotel
Friday - guided tour (not in order)
- Pyramids of Giza + Sphinx
- Pyramids of Saqqara + Dashur
- Memphis / Colossus of Ramses
- Light and sound show
Saturday - guided tour (not in order)
- Old Cairo area for the ancient churches and Jewish Synagogue
- Khan Khalili Bazaar + Bayt Al-Suhaymi
- Ibn Tulun Mosque and Gayer Anderson Museum
- Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque
- Egyptian Museum
- Evening Nile cruise
- ? (maybe just chill out in hotel)
- 17.00 Flight
Friday and Saturday will be mostly private tours.
What do you think of the plan? Is it missing anything big/good?
Is there too much or too little to do in one day for Friday and Saturday? Any ideas for what to do on Sunday before the flight?
Thank in advance for reading/replying!Edited: 7:40 am, September 05, 2012