We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cairo/Pyramids tour

london
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cairo/Pyramids tour

Hi All,

Im off to Cairo and then Sharm late Sept. I was wondering, is it worth booking a tour in advance. I was in contact with Egypt fun tours, but hes quoted me $190 each x2 so just short of $400 for a 2 day tour. day one is the antiquity museum, and al aksar park, islamic cairo and bayt al sumayi finishing up at the pyramids light show ( we stay our 1st night in Le Meridien pyramids ). The 2nd day consists of pyramids tour, entering a smaller pyramid, then Giza Plateau, then Sakarra and memphis including a visit to the Alabastar pyramid and finally drop off to airport

Im wondering if this is a good price, or if its worth just taking a guide from outside the Museum and then another from the Pyramids?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Kam

london
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cairo/Pyramids tour

ok. I have 2 days in Cairo. I land 20.00 Sat in Cairo and am staying in Heliopolis. The next morning( Sunday) I wish to see Cairo. What should I see?, I have all day to explore. That night I go to a booked hotel near the pyramids. Next morning (Monday) we go to see the pyramids, sphinx, Giza plateau, sakarra and memphis and possibly Dushur. How long will day 2 take? I ask as we have a 20.00 flight from Cairo to Sharm.

12. Re: Cairo/Pyramids tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 31, 2013