We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

four seasons

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
four seasons

Hi Karen in Egypt

Is the fourseasons first residence in central cairo or have we made a mistake and should have booked at the Nile Plaza.We very much wanted the hustle and bustle and dont really want to be stuck out of town.Maybe this might suit some people but our big reason for coming to Cairo is to sample city life!!

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: four seasons

Sorry I am not Karen

You will get plenty of hustle & bustle.... you will be on the other side of the Nile from the Four Seasons Nile Plaza...

So, you will not be stuck out of town.... in both hotels you will need to ride to get to the sights and places of interest..

2. Re: four seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:57 am, November 08, 2005
Giza, Egypt
Level Contributor
906 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: four seasons

Don't worry Benella, you will certainly get plenty of hustle and bustle wherever you are in Cairo - it's simply unavoidable! ;-)

The 4SFR isn't by any means "out of town", in fact it can be considered central in that it is right on the banks of the Nile in a busy area, however it IS on the other side of the Nile from the 4SNP, down town (i.e. the commercial district), Egyptian Museum, Islamic Cairo, etc.

You would probably feel more in the thick of things at the NP, but only marginally so. In my personal opinion being constantly surrounded by heavy traffic, air and noise pollution loses its appeal after a while... which is why I live out near the pyramids! :o)