We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Egypt Cultural Tours = A+

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Egypt Cultural Tours = A+

ECT has our highest recommendation. They were professional, informed, efficient, and on top of every point of our itinerary. Mostafa's enthusiasm was energizing and we were especially inspired by his commentary at the Alabastar Mosque. Our guides were helpful and informative and provided a very positive introduction to Egypt . ECT arranged transportation, lodging, dining, sights, and side tours from Cairo to the Nile to Alexandria. A very fine experience.

http://www.egyptculturetours.com/

Calgary
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Egypt Cultural Tours = A+

My friend just returned from Egypt and has spoken of Mostafa's great generosity in providing language assistance by cell phone when the cab driver's of Cairo couldn't make out my friends accent... truly outstanding service! I will be engaging Egypt Cultural Tours on my trip to Egypt in 2011!!

Well Done!

Calgary, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Egypt Cultural Tours = A+

I just returned from spending 3 weeks in Egypt with Egypt Culture Tours and I would give them an A+ as well! Mostafa is awesome - very knowledgeable, personable, and professional; and ECT provided me with amazing guides and was very accomodating to my last-minute requests. I also had the same experience with needing emergency translation in the taxi cabs in Cairo so I could get back to my hotel!

3. Re: Egypt Cultural Tours = A+

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 30, 2010