We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gresham Hotel

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Gresham Hotel

I am hoping to go to Cairo in November and am hoping to book the Hotel Gresham in Talaat Harb Street. Problem is though, I have read on another forum that it is closed. Can anyone confirm this please. Also anyone got experience of this Hotel?

Cairo - Egypt
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gresham Hotel

Jambo.

I called the Gresham Motel a few minutes ago and got no reply. The number I got from an online directory is +20-2-5759043. Please let me know if you have another number that you want me to check for you.

Nice time in Cairo.

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gresham Hotel

Thanks King-Tut.

In your reply you stated Gresham Motel, was this a misspell or did you mean Motel.

Also, do you have any info on the Magy Hotel in El Galaa Street at Rameses? If the Gresham Hotel is closed I may use this one as an alternative.

Jambo 316

Cairo - Egypt
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gresham Hotel

Jambo..

Not misspelled. Actually the local directory lists Gresham as a pension, whereas it's given as a hotel on some non-Egyptian websites. No problem, I can't get in touch with them anyway.

Magg Hotely:

hostels.com/en/…HostelNumber.9002

Could not find their phone number on the local directory, though. Tell me if you find the number and want me to verify anything.

Regards