We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap US-Cairo flights?

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
4 posts
Save Topic
Cheap US-Cairo flights?

Hello. We are planning a trip to Egypt in mid-June. Can anyone recommend inexpensive flights from the US? Thanks!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap US-Cairo flights?

Melody,

try Air Italia. They had the cheapest flight by far. However, they are not a luxury airline! The flights go through Milan, which is a decent airport. You may find that travel insurance will not back flights trough AI, as they have had some solvency problems. The Milan to Cairo leg was better than the trans-Atlantic. Be prepared to fly from JFK or Dulles. Can you get Amtrack to JFK? Are you using Delta Egypt Host? If so, tell Walid I said HI.

Native Plants

usa
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap US-Cairo flights?

Hi, Melody:

I bought my tickets with Northwest airline (operated by KLM) with a local agent, China Travel. It is the cheapest I can get after 2 months searching online and quoting from 3 local agents, but the schedule is not very good. We will arrive at Cairo at 1:30AM, and depart at 3:30AM. Fortunately, Walid promised us his agent would meet us at the airport anytime.

Tickets won���t be too cheap since the gas price is sky high. Try local agents rather than online service. You also can try the link ���Cheap flights USA ��� Egypt��� in this web page to send out a quote requests. You will receive several quotes via emails in one or two days.

Have a good luck.

Johnathan