We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For those planning to travel to Egypt- do it!

Brisbane QLD...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
For those planning to travel to Egypt- do it!

Have just returned from a trip to Egypt and at no time felt unsafe. Had a great time. This is a good time to go as so many people have decided not to go that there are no hold ups or lines at any of the attractions. We even got upgrades at the hotels to the better rooms.My advise is to go now- do not let the media put you off. (in my view the media exaggerates- makes a better story

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: For those planning to travel to Egypt- do it!

Sounds great, I can't wait to go. 17 weeks and 2 days and counting down.

Did you just go to Egypt or anywhere else? We are also going to the UAE, Israel and Jordan.

Brisbane QLD...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: For those planning to travel to Egypt- do it!

Also went to Jordan- great there too. no worries there either.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: For those planning to travel to Egypt- do it!

Where abouts did you visit? I'm flying to hurghada oct 21 then mini bus to Luxor to pick up a cruise. Very much looking forward to it.

Brisbane QLD...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: For those planning to travel to Egypt- do it!

We went to Cairo,Then flew to Aswan , went to Abu Simbel, a nile cruise Aswan to Luxor then Cairo again so covered a bit of the country

5. Re: For those planning to travel to Egypt- do it!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 03, 2014