We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel In Style tours (San Francisco) is fantastic

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Travel In Style tours (San Francisco) is fantastic

We just completed a month long deluxe trip to Morocco, Egypt and Jordan and used Travel In Style, San Francisco, for all three countries. Their services were extra-ordinary. They work closely with you to tailor the trip to your specifications and are very flexible. In each country we were met promptly at the airport -- in Egypt and Jordan even inside customs! -- by a tour representative and taken to our car for transport to our hotels. Guides and drivers were personable and knowledgeable. When a small glitch arose in Cairo and I e-mailed the local rep and Omar at Travel In Style in San Francisco, the local Cairo rep called me twenty minutes later! Omar had received the e-mail and immediately telephoned the local agency to make sure everything was handled promptly and to our complete satisfaction. We are experienced travelers, but I am still amazed at the level of service we received. Highest recommendations.

Edited: 4:58 pm, May 27, 2010
Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
1. Re: Travel In Style tours (San Francisco) is fantastic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, November 24, 2010