We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile Cruise MS Monica

Colwyn Bay
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Nile Cruise MS Monica

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can advise me as to where the MS Monica berths when it is in Luxor. We went on a Nile cruise last year and the boat we were on then, was berthed in a company dock out by the Luxor Bridge. Which is about 6 to 7 miles up river from the centre (karnak) area of Luxor

England
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nile Cruise MS Monica

My wife and I cruised on the MS Monica at the end of November 2009. The ship is moored out of Luxor and each time we went to Luxor for an excursion we were transported by coach. I didn't measure the distance or the exact time but it was some time on the coach. I wouldn't think it was within easy walking distance of Luxor itself. A bit different in Aswan where we spent two nights and Esna on our return journey.

2. Re: Nile Cruise MS Monica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 28, 2010