We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calimera Royal Moderna

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Calimera Royal Moderna

Hi Guys and Girls

Me and my fella are due to fly out at the end of the month and will be staying at the Calimera. Anyone who has stayed please could you answer me a couple of questions?

Do the rooms have a hairdryer? dont really want to take mine i need the room for shoes :)

Does the hotel provide beach towels? again im trying to save valuable space in my suitcase.

How much should i expect to pay for a taxi from the airport to the hotel?

Any other tips would be greaty appreciated.

Thanks a lot any help is muchly appreciated

Vicki xxx

scotland
9 posts
1. Re: Calimera Royal Moderna

hi vicki

the hotel does provide hairdryer and towels also mini bar filled with water daily taxis cost about 6 quid but you need to haggle as they will try to rip you off ive been to the calimera every year now for 4 years and booked for may next year already the staff are fantastic and will bend over backwards to make your stay as fantastic as possible the night time entertainment isnt that great but if you go to the jasmine centre theres live belly dancing and shopping hope this helps ........pam

2. Re: Calimera Royal Moderna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 06, 2009