We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices πŸ‘

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Prices πŸ‘

Hi Can Anyone Tell me hot much is a meal in a restaurant for a family of 4 2 adults 2 children and how a beer and Soft drinka. Thank you

5 replies to this topic
Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,989 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices πŸ‘

Hi

You can get a Nice meal with a couple of beers in the marina for under Β£15 a head.

Kids obviously cheaper

A few weeks ago my husband and I had 2 starters, 2 camel steaks, 3 beers and 3 cocktails for around Β£26 at The Heaven restaurant on the marina

Not sure about kids and soft drinks, I’m not a fan 😬

Karen

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
11,017 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices πŸ‘

Ok - Firstly I'm sure you know the question How long is a piece of string?

There are many classes of restaurants - for two I could spend 1000LE or 22LE depending where I visit.

Being Scottish, I tend to treat my wife and spend 22LE!

You say in another topic that you are going to Hurghada. Many hotels there are All Inclusive.

This photo collection is of food in Luxor and has menu copies included - Should give you a rough idea of the range of prices you might encounter https:/… but I tend to eat local (It's that Scottish thing again!) with occasional splurges, so many will be at the lower end of the spectrum.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices πŸ‘

Thanks Karen and elaref just so i have an idea how much The ep stretches

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cairo
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices πŸ‘

Like the others have said, it very much depends on where you eat. If you work on the basis that it would cost at most what a meal for the family would at home (I don’t mean at a fast food outlet!) then if you eat β€˜local’ it will be a bonus.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices πŸ‘

Thank you all very helpful information.We always go all inclusive but just in case we want try out sometime I have an idea.

Reply to: Prices πŸ‘
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted