We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Running groups or running routes in Seoul?

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Running groups or running routes in Seoul?

I am planning a trip to Vietnam and Korea Oct 7 - 19 and need information on whether there are any running groups in Seoul or good running routes around the city that would be accessible by subway. Also, are there athletic clubs or gyms that I would be able to use while I am out there? My marathon is on Oct. 22, so while I am in Asia I will need to do long runs that are around 10-13 miles. Does anyone know of any running routes or parks that I could run in that are fairly safe? I will probably want to run early in the mornings and I am female so safety would be a concern for me (my husband will be going but he is not a big runner and will probably not want to wake up early in the mornings while we are on vacation).

The Backyard
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Running groups or running routes in Seoul?

Check out runtheplanet.com and see what is listed for Seoul routes. I was just looking into this same question myself and found a number of useful suggestions. In general, it looks like the place to run is along the south banks of the Hans river. I believe there is a long bicycle path there. Good luck!

2. Re: Running groups or running routes in Seoul?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 16, 2009