We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Museums / Exhibition Hall in Seoul for kids 6-9 years old?

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
427 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Museums / Exhibition Hall in Seoul for kids 6-9 years old?

Apart from gwacheon-national-science-museum which we definitely have planned to go, we wanna do another one for kids. I found the following ones, please recommend which one is more suitable for us:

1. LG Science Hall

2. Seoul National Science Museum

3. Seodaemun Museum of Natural History

4. Seoul Children Museum (at children's grand park)

thanks

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,710 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Museums / Exhibition Hall in Seoul for kids 6-9 years old?

you speak Korean?

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
427 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Museums / Exhibition Hall in Seoul for kids 6-9 years old?

No. But we've been to Seoul before and had visited other museums.

Chesapeake, Virginia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Museums / Exhibition Hall in Seoul for kids 6-9 years old?

I live in Seoul and have a 4 and 6 year old. The Seoul Children's Museum is EXCELLENT! Your 6 year old should love it. 9 year old perhaps on the older border of the target age group, but the Children's Grand Park that's adjacent to it is fun for all ages. Will you be coming in the winter time? The Seoul National Science Museum is also excellent--modern and interactive. The Seodaemun Natural History Museum, I'd skip. It's a little out of date. I've never been to the LG Science Hall. The National Museum of Korea has a kids museum attached to it (free), it's small but nice and would take about an hour to get through (the science museum and Seoul Children's museum would be about a 1/2 day). I've heard good things about the Rolling Ball Museum near City Hall from my friend with a 3, 6, and 9 yo, but have never been myself. Oh, and the War Memorial Museum has tanks and airplanes outside kids love climbing on (there's also a Snow Festival there through the beginning of February) and inside, through March I think, they have this weird animal exhibit for kids, with taxidermied animals you can pose with. Good luck and have fun!

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
980 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Museums / Exhibition Hall in Seoul for kids 6-9 years old?

The kids would love the excellent aquarium at the COEX Mall

DCtheKiwi

5. Re: Museums / Exhibition Hall in Seoul for kids 6-9 years old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 29, 2015