We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to find jeju honey & jeju milk in Seoul

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yyn
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Where to find jeju honey & jeju milk in Seoul

I've been searching online but doesn't seem to be able to get an answer, on whether we can purchase Jeju Honey and Jeju milk in Seoul. Will anyone happen to know, or they can only be purchased in Jeju? Thank you!

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Seoul
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to find jeju honey & jeju milk in Seoul

I saw jeju milk in Lotte Mart. Do you have any particular brand in mind?

yyn
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to find jeju honey & jeju milk in Seoul

hi reclat, i tried to type the korean characters of the brand but realised i couldnt recognise one word.

this is the photo of the milk - …blogspot.sg/2013/05/8th-april-2013-for-dinn…

i actually asked the salegirl at jeju emart and she said this is the milk from jeju. not sure if she meant other jeju brand might not be the case (i.e. jeju millk company but milk from elsewhere?).

is this the brand you saw in lotte mart? seoul station branch?

3. Re: Where to find jeju honey & jeju milk in Seoul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 07, 2014