We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to go to Hello Kitty cafe from Myeongdong & steam house

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
how to go to Hello Kitty cafe from Myeongdong & steam house

Hi

I would like to know how to go to the hello kitty cafe from Myeongdong. I will be staying at the Ibis Ambassador hotel at Myeongdong,

Also is there any steam house nearby where i can go near Bukchon ( the tradition cluster house) I will be there in the one of the afternoon and planning to do it after the excursion in the afternoon.

Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
297 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to go to Hello Kitty cafe from Myeongdong & steam house

There are 3 Hello Kitty cafes in Seoul (maybe more now) - Hongdae, Sinchon and Samcheongdong

I am note sure about the Sinchon outlet but I have been to the one in Hongdae and passed by the one in Samcheongdong.

Hello Kitty Cafe in Hongdae:

Exit No.5 (Hongik Stn) and walk straight. After walking for about 100m, after crossing the pedestrian crossing, turn to the left and walk straight.(I think there is a cafe or a western restaurant at this corner, if I am not mistaken) As you walk along, on your right side, there would be a TONYMOLY shop at the corner.Turn right and walk straight along the main street. On the left side of the main street, enter the first turn in you see and you should be able to see the shop. It's very pink, you can't miss it!

OR if you are not sure, there is a Tourist Info Booth opposite the road from the TONY MOLY mentioned above. They will be able to give you a map to point you to where to go.

Have fun

Samcheongdong's outlet is along the main road of Samcheongdong. If you just stroll along, can't miss it!

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: how to go to Hello Kitty cafe from Myeongdong & steam house

There is hello kitty cafe at the airport too!

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how to go to Hello Kitty cafe from Myeongdong & steam house

Dear Jaye,

Your information is very detailed . It seems easy to locate the place . Thanks ya

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: how to go to Hello Kitty cafe from Myeongdong & steam house

Oh a Hello Kitty cafe at the cafe..that's great !!! which airport Incheon or Gimpo ?

5. Re: how to go to Hello Kitty cafe from Myeongdong & steam house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 16, 2014