We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sending Flowers to be delivered in Seoul

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Sending Flowers to be delivered in Seoul

Hi there,

My boyfriend lives in Seoul and I'd like to send him some flowers for his birthday.

There's a few korean websites that offer delivery, anyone knows which one to pick?

Many thanks for your help and answers!

Seoul, South Korea
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sending Flowers to be delivered in Seoul

Hey! Not sure about flowers... but there is this website that allows you to send 'care packages' to your people in Korea. The cool thing is that they are able to ship it from within Korea so you save on shipping in a big way. My fam sent me one and it was awesome to have some of the items in it that are hard to find over there.

If your bf is in the military he can probably find this stuff on base, but if not i think he will def appreciate one of these too: thearrivalstore.com/products/care-packages-1…

Good luck :)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sending Flowers to be delivered in Seoul

Hi amadine_b20,

Don't know if you still need info, but I live in the states and send my mom flowers through www.pickupflowers.com

A little more expensive than the states and has a $9.95 delivery charge (similar to delivery charges here), but my dad says the flowers are very nice.

3. Re: Sending Flowers to be delivered in Seoul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 21, 2014