We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy baseball hats?

Virginia
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
21 helpful votes
Where to buy baseball hats?
Save

Where can I buy Korean professional league baseball hats? I've been looking in department stores, sporting goods stores and markets to no avail. I've found every variation of American MLB hat imaginable but nothing for Korean teams (aside from the national team hat which is not what I'm looking for). Thanks.

Llandrindod Wells...
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
29 reviews
25 helpful votes
1. Re: Where to buy baseball hats?
Save

In my city, they sell the local team's kit at the stadium store (but not for all teams). If you're interested in a particular team, perhaps visit the stadium?

Virginia
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
21 helpful votes
2. Re: Where to buy baseball hats?
Save

Thanks debb199. I was hoping to find them without trekking to the stadiums, but it looks like I won't have a choice. Do you happen to know if the stadium stores are open year round?

By the way, I'm in Daejeon now and have been using your recommendations from another thread. While there's not a lot of touristy things to do here, I've found that its not exactly the bleak industrial park that I expected either. There's plenty of readily available food, beer and coffee here so I'm content.

Virginia
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
21 helpful votes
3. Re: Where to buy baseball hats?
Save

I trekked down to the Eagles stadium in Daejeon. No luck. The stadium store is closed for the season. While I did find two baseball equipment stores, neither had Korean hats. Naturally, they had a selection of American hats. I'm just baffled. Do Koreans not buy hats for their own teams?

Llandrindod Wells...
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
29 reviews
25 helpful votes
4. Re: Where to buy baseball hats?
Save

Glad you're having a nice time in Daejeon. I'm also baffled by the baseball caps - I see plenty of people wearing Hanwha Eagles gear at matches, perhaps they only wear it during baseball season!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
5. Re: Where to buy baseball hats?
Save

Can you read Korean little bit? You can order Korean League teams' baseball cap via online from each team's online shops.

For instance Easgles' http://www.eaglesshop.co.kr/

Virginia
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
21 helpful votes
6. Re: Where to buy baseball hats?
Save

Success! I found hats at the "Hats On" section on the second floor of the Lotte Department Store. They had a limited selection and were relegated to a small space at the bottom of the shelf (overshadowed by a mountain of American hats), but I did find what I was looking for.

7. Re: Where to buy baseball hats?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 22, 2014
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.