We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seoul to Yongpyong Ski Resort

Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Seoul to Yongpyong Ski Resort

Hi guys, I am planning to Yongpyong Ski Resort for a day. I have seen that there are quite a few ways to travel up, and because I will be there for a day, I would like to know what time is the last bus to travel back to Seoul .

And I have never ski-ed before. Is there any beginners package that I need to book advance or book directly when I am there?

Hope some kind soul will help me out as I will be traveling next week! :(

Mentioned in this post
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Seoul
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seoul to Yongpyong Ski Resort

hello, if you travel for the 1st time it's better to book 1 day tour viz reputable travel co. which will arrange everything from transportation to ski lessons.

Try to book their 1 ski trip on their website: www.wowcoreatour.com

They speak English and can provide you with ski rental, bus or car transfers, help you with lift ticket and recommend you ski instructor. Ski package will cost you less compared to going by yrself, cus you dont know well where to go and what to do. And will probably waste much time.

I know that except those trips they have on website they also have night skiing trips at Jisan resort, 1 or 2 days trips to Yonpyeong, etc.

Just choose whatever you're interested in.

Still you can try to go by yrself, though not sure if you can take lessons and find everything within 1 day. Have fun skiing in Korea!

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seoul to Yongpyong Ski Resort

You have been a really great help for my trip!! =D I shall look around there!

Thank you so much!

Seoul
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seoul to Yongpyong Ski Resort

actually if you need a place to stay there you can look at this option - its a comfortable chalet only 10 min away form Yonpyeong resort and hosts speak English. They also can pick you up from chalet to resort and back : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/860999

my friends stayed there last winter and I heard so much good that planning a trip there soon too. Have a nice time in Korea!

Mentioned in this post
Shanghai, China
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Seoul to Yongpyong Ski Resort

My family total 4 of us is planning a ski trip to Yongpyong. My question is, how to get there from ICN Airport to Yongpyong? How much to take a taxi (van) from the Seoul Interntaion Airport to Yongpyong? And how much to take the bus? Where can we take the bus?

Thank you!

Irene

My e-mail address is fiori_yang@hotmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Incheon Intl Airport
Incheon Intl Airport
Incheon, South Korea
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
5. Re: Seoul to Yongpyong Ski Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 19, 2014