We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suggestion

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Suggestion

Hi, we will be travelling in Seoul this December. Will be spending christmas there. Can anyone suggest a nicely located hotel in Seoul? I mean nice sorroundings - with nice park and yet close to shops and reastaurants, convenient and accessible to local transport. At least 3 to 4 stars with good value price. As of now, im looking at Hotel Aventree, Ramada Hotel Namdaemun, and Astoria.

Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
DMZ and JSA Panmunjom Tour from Seoul
278 reviews
from $134.90*
Best Seller
Half-Day Korean DMZ Tour from Seoul
109 reviews
from $45.50*
Full-Day Essential Seoul Tour
48 reviews
from $95.00*
Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ...
65 reviews
from $44.00*
Asia
Level Contributor
902 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Suggestion

Ramada and Vabien in Namdaemun are close to great shopping, food outlets and transport. East Gate Tower in Dongdaemun is in the heart of great shopping and walking distance to Cheongyecheon. You cant go wrong with hotels in Insadong or Myeongdong either.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Suggestion

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm now looking at Hotel Sunbee in Insadong, they seem to have a good price. I hope i'm choosing the right one.

Anyone who have stayed at this hotel?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
159 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Suggestion

I have stayed there. Its a solid choice in the Insa-dong area and I would recommend it.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Suggestion

Great to hear! I'm definitely going for it. Thanks skatensx.

5. Re: Hotel Suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 11, 2013