We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jeju air ticke - how booking

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Topic
jeju air ticke - how booking

i no experience in booking jeju air ticket , can get me the lingk to booking

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

www.jejuair.net. click "english" on top right hand corner.

holland
Level Contributor
45 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

I am getting stuck too with Jeju air booking site. For some reason I can't click the calendar away which is then blocking the select button and the next button doesn't do anything. What I am doing wrong? I cannot use enters or escapes, who can help me out?

Edited: 3:46 am, September 19, 2012
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

some forumers said install ControlX and use IE to do the booking. you are not the only one having problem when making online booking.

Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

Use ie. also allow pop up.

Asiana air and Korean air pricing quite Gd as well....

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
585 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

use IE and register first as they require it for the booking

holland
Level Contributor
45 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

Thank you all! I tried to allow all popups and install some controlx(?) components, the site does it by itself, but then my IE froze. I will give this another shot. Hope you don't mind I ask a couple of questions more?

1) when I try, Air Busan, the booking section seems not protected by https secure. I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw it. Is this still safe to make online payments?

2) Air Busan has the cheapest tickets only for special members (on international flights at least) Is this common, or am I doing something wrong?

(The third fare seems to be available to non-members, but it is no longer cheap and all the taxes add up quick in price and then it is no longer a low fare (from Busan-Taipei for example))

Edited: 7:43 pm, September 22, 2012
holland
Level Contributor
45 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

Okay not all at the same time guys...lol

For those still looking for an answer, it is plain simple. The English sties don't work!! I had a friend staying over who could help me with the Korean page of Jeju Air and every checkbox or next button worked smoothly! I finally have the ticket that I wanted!! The English pages of Asiana, Jeju air and Air Busan are foreigner-unfriendly and maybe that's also intentional.

Edited: 12:15 pm, October 05, 2012
P J
Seoul
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

Hi,

I know the thread is a bit old, but I was still experiencing problems for the past little while with the website.

I just booked a flight on the English website. The problem was the compatability with Internet Explorer. I'm not sure which version of IE is supposed to be used, but my version, IE 9.0, doesn't work. I had to click the Compatibility View icon which is located just right of the address bar (where you see "http://www.jejuair.net...".

The icon looks like a ripped piece of paper. If it is grey, it's not good. Click it and it should turn blue. Blue is good. After I changed it to blue, I was able to click the "Next" button no problem.

One little note as well is that after I clicked the login button for Guest Login with my passport number, there was no hourglass indicating that it was logging me in, so I thought it was broken again (so I got frustrated and swore at my computer and almost hit the refresh button). It wasn't broken - I just needed to be patient and it logged in no problem. So, give the website a few seconds before kicking your computer.

Hope that helps.

Medan, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

Hi P J .. I tried your suggestion on ripped paper icon and it works...

However, when I logged in using my USER ID it said that "Selected itinerary information deleted. Please reselect." After I search for the same schedule and select it, the error come again with the same error message.

Could you please help?

10. Re: jeju air ticke - how booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 10, 2014